- Support for the Amazon 4.0 Project with the purpose of stimulating economic development by supporting the cocoa chain.
- For the purpose of increasing the allocation of resources to sustainable crops in the Amazon biome, we rely on the Palladium Group for the development of a financing strategy that generates new opportunities and mitigates risks.
- The “Plataforma da Bioeconomia” (Bioeconomy Platform) Project in partnership with Certi Foundation, which will support startups and innovative businesses focused on the bioeconomy in the Amazon.
- Financing of the first floating factory in Brazil designed to process açai, with a processing potential of up to 40 metric tons per day.
- Support for the CocoaAction Brasil project, which carries out sustainability actions focused on cocoa production by promoting improvements in quality and productivity, as well as better working conditions in the field.
Support for forest restoration and preservation projects under the leadership of Instituto Socioambiental (ISA).
Project in partnership with the Amazon Entrepreneurship Center aiming at supporting sustainable entrepreneurship initiatives in the region.